Monday, February 22, 2010

NEWSDAY: Finding the right retail spot takes work

Thanks to Jamie Herzlich of Newsday for the interview on retail site selection.  Jamie interviewed me and a couple other commercial real estate professionals for her article.  She led the article with the Blue Point Strategies method for finding the best location for your retail business and linked back to my article on Retail Site Selection for Small Business.  Jamie is a small business columnist for Newsday, a Long Island, New York daily newspaper.

If you're looking for the ideal spot or struggling to figure out how to determine which locations are best for your business, read my article.  If you still need some help, give me a call at 256-425-8787 or shoot me an email at cgattis@BluePointStrategies.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment