Tuesday, August 17, 2010

St. Joseph Job Networking Club


On August 17th I'll be speaking to the St. Joseph the Worker Job Networking Club.  They meet on Tuesdays from 12:30 - 2:00 at the John the Baptist Catholic Church, 1055 Hughes Road, Madison, AL.

I'll be talking about Understanding Entrepreneurship; what's involved in getting ready to be a business owner.  I'm not talking about business plans and bank loans.  I'm discussing getting yourself and your family ready for your self-employment.  We'll discuss family, personal finances, success thinking and action plans.

In addition, I'll let everyone know about the resources available for hopeful entrepreneurs at the Women's Business Center of North Alabama.  I'm a big supporter of the Women's Business Center since I'm on their board of directors and serve as a business coach.  In addition to the work I've been doing in Huntsville, I'm serving as the program manager for a USDA Rural Development grant to serve rural Morgan County.  We teamed up with the Rural Morgan County Industrial Development Board to bring coaching and training to rural Morgan County.

If you have any interest in learning about entrepreneurship, come join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment